15 Random Facts About Me
Today we’re going to talk a little about the girl behind Birdy – that’s me! 🙂
For those who already know me, maybe you’ll learn something new. For those who don’t – OLA! I’m Kelly and before I get to listing some light-hearted facts about myself, I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog.
Here are 15 completely random facts about me:
- I’m absolutely terrified of thunderstorms. I enjoy rain (especially when falling asleep at night) but the moment a clap of thunder or lightning strikes, my stomach begins to churn.
- OK…honestly…I’m just a chicken in general. I’m pretty much afraid of everything!
- I’ve never fully coloured my hair (just ombre).
- I don’t like steak.
- Reality TV shows are my guilty pleasure. Big Brother, The Real World, The Challenge, Survivor and Vanderpump Rules – I love them all!
- I can sleep anywhere, at anytime. Especially in a car! As a passenger, of course…
- No really, I LOVE sleep!! Which is probably why I am NOT a morning person.
- I’m an only child, spoiled rotten and not afraid to admit it.
- I can eat a whole box of KD to myself. With lots of ketchup!! Maybe this is not something I should be proud of…
- I’m 5’6″.
- I have never broken a bone in my body (knock on wood).
- My first job was at the age of 16, up-sizing fries at McDonalds.
- I’ve been to nine countries in the world. (Greece, Italy, France, England, United States, Turkey, Mexico, Cuba, and Netherlands).
- I nicknamed my first car Bruno. He was a navy blue, two-door Honda civic and I loved him!
- I love to bake, but rarely ever eat my own baking.
I’d love to get to know more about you, so feel free to leave a comment below with some random facts about yourself.